Begins: Friday, March 27th, 2020 Ends: Saturday, March 28th, 2020
Daily: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
St. John's at Diocesan Center, 23 E. Airy Street, Norristown, PA 19401
This is a two-day workshop, sponsored by the Office of Transitions. Rectors, Interim Rectors and Priests in Charge are encouraged to attend with vestry members, and ministry leaders.
The schedule for the two days is this:
March 27th 6:00pm - 9:00pm (dinner available)
March 28th 9:30am - 3:30pm (breakfast, lunch and snacks available)
We will welcome facilitators from Holy Cow Consulting, who will facilitate and lead conversations and training around:
• Staff conflict
• Staff members over-functioning
• Poor clarity regarding expectations staff have of their own work
• Inappropriate communication with parish members
• Resistance to changing the way things have always been done
• Poor alignment of staff skills and responsibilities
• Little connection between staff and mission of parish
• Members serving in staff positions
You likely have your own stories. Come share them. Our Holy Cow! facilitators have data driven solutions to help in your ministry.
Workshop is free.
RSVP by 3/23 to email@example.com