St. Luke's, 5421 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19144
The Rev. David Morris, firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Luke's, Germantown is in the historic neighborhood of Germantown, Philadelphia, we are a vibrant and loving Christian community. Our services are historically in the Anglo-Catholic tradition and we live out the Gospel through various programs in community nutrition, children’s and senior groups and social justice ministry.
We also have both St. Margaret’s Retreat House and the Episcopal Mission Center (EMS) on our campus. The EMS is a growing part of our identity, as it serves the community through mission guided group activity.
Clergy, staff and lay leadership are excited about the future of St. Luke’s campus and our faith community. Together we seek to discern the Spirit's call and we are energized to both maintain the best of the present while creating new venues and vision for the future.
- An understanding and appreciation of changing demographics and the pastoral care needed.
- A welcoming and engaging presence in both parish and mission center venues.
- A desire to be creative and visionary.
- Proactive in developing and enhancing community life.
- Works in unison with other clergy, staff and lay leaders.
The Associate will take special responsibility for:
- Assisting in the pastoral care duties of the congregation.
- Developing a broader involvement with the community children and youth.
- Working with the clergy and staff to further develop the Episcopal Mission Center through advertising and regional travel.
A more detailed job description will be developed with the Rector.
Please share your interest in this position by submitting a resume to The Rev. David Morris, Rector, at email@example.com
Application Deadline: 09/01/2019
St. Stephen's, 199 W. Baltimore Avenue, Clifton Heights, PA 19018
St. Stephen's is a loving church family which encourages regular ministry and parish activities beyond Sunday worship. We share our time, talent, and treasure
with others in need. We will continue our work to bring
God’s message more fully to our community through increased outreach and evangelism.
Those interested in this postion can submit a resume to the church, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via mail to St Stephens Church, 199 W Baltimore Ave., Clifton Heights, PA. 19018.
Any inquiries regarding the position can be directed to the church at 610-622-3636.
Trinity Episcopal Church, 708 S Bethlehem Pike, Ambler, PA 19002
Karen Reid, chair of Rector Discernment Committee,email@example.com
We are a community of Christian people seeking to love God with all of our hearts, souls, minds, and strength and to love our neighbor as ourselves. We are on a journey that sometimes is celebratory and sometimes difficult…we are eager to journey with a new Rector who is willing to walk that path with resilience, hope and promise. We see our work as mutual ministry and commit ourselves to doing our part along the way. In a Rector we seek:
- A guide to help in our spiritual growth joining the Bishop’s vision for the diocese to “Know Jesus, Change the World”…with special attention to adult and teen formation
- A good preacher…a theologian able to speak in everyday language, sharing how faith impacts his/her own life
- A leader with cooperative, yet visionary leadership style…a team player who is able to delegate and empower
- A pastoral caregiver…an attentive listener who is able to meet people where they are
- A leader committed to social justice and interested in hands-on involvement in the community
- A guide with an understanding of finances who is not averse to discussing money
- A Priest with a sense of humor who is approachable and able to connect with people across the age spectrum and with diverse racial and ethnic groups