Begins: Thursday, March 12th, 2020 Ends: Wednesday, March 25th, 2020
Daily: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jericho, Nazareth, the Galilee, Nablus, and Emmaus
Join Bishop Daniel Gutiérrez on a pilgrimage through Israel and Palestine, retracing the footsteps of Jesus.
- Prayerful encounters in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jericho, Nazareth, the Galilee, Nablus, and Emmaus, including several intimate Eucharists at key holy sites
- Opportunities to learn from local Christian, Muslim, and Jewish leaders about faithful coexistence amidst conflict
- Visits to institutions of the Episcopal Diocese of Jerusalem, whose ministry of healing and hope is profound
- Comfortable accommodations at church guesthouses in Jerusalem and Nazareth, with private gardens, free wifi, and easy walking access to nearby sites.
- A travel package inclusive of airfare, accommodations, meals, tips, and entrance and speaker fees
To register, or for more information, email the Rev. Matthew Dayton-Welch at email@example.com. Registration is filling quickly, and deposits are required.