Application for Financial Assistance for Congregations & Programs Through the 2020 Budget
Due April 15, 2019
Does your congregation have a program or ministry that could use financial support from our Diocese? Have you wanted to start a new ministry or continue an old one, but just do not have the finances to do so? If so, then this grant application may be right for you.
As part of its annual Budget, the Diocese allocates funds for programs and ministries at the congregational level. This grant process is open to all congregations. You do not need to be a previous recipient in order to be eligible. However, being a previous recipient does not guarantee that your grant will be renewed. (Please note: These grants are only for congregations within this Diocese.)
If you would like to have your program/ministry considered for funding, all of the following items will need to be included in your application packet.
* Completed Application Information sheet. Download here.
* 2018 Parochial Report – as filed with Church House
* 2017 Audit – as filed with Church House
* 2018 Actual Year-End Financials – include the actual end-of-year numbers
* 2019 Budget – include the actual year-to-date numbers
* 2020 Proposed Budget
* Description of the program/ministry to be funded
* If you received funding in 2018, or are approved to receive funding in 2019, please describe both how the money was/will be used and whether or not you were able to achieve your goals for the ministry or program.
* The amounts of funding for approved applications will be allocated from projected available funds.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Completed application packages must be submitted electronically, and must be received no later than Tuesday, April 30, 2019. Submit the package to Douglas Horner at email@example.com.